An Idle Mind ^ ^

I am christened in boredom,
Have n'ver felt so dumb.
The Devil chews my 'idle mind' like a gum
Even though I don't mind being lonesome. 
How I wish to kill this~it's loathe some ! 
Happiness has been kidnapped without a demand for ransom. 
These last hours of the 24 hours is truly tiresome! 


Am surely a fool...
This midnight ink is my only tool;
An indigo hued jewel...
Distinct on this orange pool.
Nonetheless, it's still very cool. 
At least no hint of dictator rule ! 


I have devoured Netflix~
So bored of the flicks & the chicks...
Is there anything that can do a fix ?
Oh, could somebody just shut that song by 'Little Mix'?! 
All of a sudden, I miss my Dove with the figs...
It's the only one who gives me the kicks. 


Now, I'm really starting to wonder...
Will my heart ever grow fonder ? 


Life's shot me down too many rounds. 
Now, it's out of bounds...
How cynical, this all sounds! 
I need to 'Seriously' bounce ! 
Why would my bliss be measured every ounce? 
No need to compare me to them with the fake crowns...
'Cause, without a care~ I would just be sipping my Jack in the lounge. 



Why has the world become so dull & blue ? 
Why don't I have a clue! 
No, I don't want a pair of Jimmy Choo...
What is this? A mental flu? 
Once, someone had said that, "Love's the greatest glue."
But now, I would rather live in a zoo
Or, in a solitary garden of flora of every hue ! 
For, this human world turns my heart so blue.

💜
















Comments

Popular Posts