FREEFALL




I landed in a tropical forest.
I have made exotic beasts and garden fairies my friends.

My soul glides over the streams of the ever alive waters...
The music of the hills vibrate my core,
Pulling me closer to The Heart.

Faintly and suddenly,
A slender gazelle peeks at me
From a distance-
Shy,doe-eyed pair...
It draws me closer and closer.
It hides behind a bark...
The biggest one in The Forest.
Legs do a tap...
Almost an ethereal dance.

Oh my soul lifts
And, my heart sings! 

"You're I. 
  You're I."

The Spirit whispers in my tiny ears
As my pupils grow larger,
My leftover senses drifted off in wonder...
Oh!What joy!
What bliss!
Nothing holds me back anymore!

I hear The Devil roar in anguish
And,
The Angels laugh in ecstasy! 
I finally found that...

My wings healed
And that they were mightier than they ever were! 

Comments

Popular Posts